Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter God Walk


For me, my morning hike has become a big part of my spiritual journey…
sometimes I put praise music on my ipod and just float along on my snowshoes.
Other times, I tend to do a lot of God-thinking...
Like this morning…

God your trinitarian life your household pursues me
you as grand designer the mover the one who lit
the big bang firecracker
now a threesome
but god i need a template a model of what
and who and how you wish me to live and be
thanks you sent jesus
his word accounts of those
who walked (and still walk)
close to him then the spirit
sent to help me like a designer
myself to follow the template
that model who was once one of us
whose spirit infuses directs and
tickles my heart so i begin to
sense to know and (failingly)
act more like you
don’t stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment