Friday, March 22, 2013

Gratitude... Silence...

Timber Hawkeye gives us two things that will change our lives. He calls it "religion-less" but I find it to be very much a part of my journey. The two concepts that will change the world are: 1. BE GRATEFUL and 2. BE QUIET. Or, as he tongue-in-cheek reminds us, "sit happens."

While Timber is a Buddhist, I have found other parts of Buddhist spirituality to greatly contribute to my own Christian journey. Enjoy the video. And then let's try and practice what we have just learned.

Yes, in a gentle way we can change the world.

Embrace the journey!

p.s. Please click on the "Join this Site" tab on the right side of this page to get notified when there is a new post -- which, by the way, will be more frequent in April as I, too, be a bit more grateful and a bit more quiet in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment