Saturday, May 4, 2013

There's Hope For Us!

I have always thought there was a link between spirituality and dance. In my tradition, I am reminded that David publicly danced before the Ark of God with all his might! (2 Samuel 6:14). Why wouldn't we show our love for the Almighty by using our whole body -- our voice in song, in our words, and, yes, in body movement -- dance!

Over the years we have seen on YouTube various "flash gatherings" that come together and sing and dance without notice in public places -- from Grand Central Station to a government employment office.

This morning I simply couldn't stop smiling after seeing this video and thinking how wonderful the world really is beyond network news. Enjoy. Smile. And why not dance along? (I couldn't help it even if Sabine was watching!)

CELEBRATE LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment