Thursday, January 7, 2021

“She Was a Wonderful Light...”

 A Note From One of Sabine’s Physicians


“Dear David, I was so sorry to hear about Sabine. Dawn (Sabine’s dialysis nurse for 12 years) told me she wrote her own obituary which was so endearing and just like her. I read it after another friend saw it posted. 


“As you probably know, she was absolutely my favorite patient during my entire medical career. I loved hearing her stories


of how she got into accidents and the adventures you two took. 


“She was a wonderful light in this often dark world. Life is so short, yet she lived it to the fullest. There are countless people she has touched on her journey. I am lucky to be just one of them. 


“Please take care of yourself. May God’s blessing and love be with your family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment